Chinese Style BBQ Sauce. This great-tasting, no-cook barbecue sauce can baste barbecued chicken, dress up grilled hamburgers, or finish a dish like our Smoked Pork Loin. This Chinese BBQ sauce has a rich, sweet, savory taste with well-balanced Asian notes of ginger and five spice. It is super fast to make and has a thick consistency.
Sold by Zulera and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. BBQ Sauce Chinese Take Away Style. Char siu, or Chinese BBQ Pork, is a delicious Cantonese roast meat. You can have Chinese Style BBQ Sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Style BBQ Sauce
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of White Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Amino Acids.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chinese Five Spice Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Montreal Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger.
To make char siu, pork is marinated in a sweet BBQ sauce and then roasted. Traditional Chinese barbecue sauce doesn't contain tomatoes but does contain a lot of fantastic flavors. The Best Chinese Bbq Sauce Recipes on Yummly Chinese Bbq Sauce, Blackberry Bbq Sauce, Apple-infused Bbq Sauce.
Chinese Style BBQ Sauce step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir together..
- Simmer for 10 minutes..
Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce- Sweet and Tangy BBQ SauceA Fork's Tale. Try this Chinese-style grilled pork with a sweet-and-sour marinade next time you break out the charcoal grill. Stir soy sauce, honey, ketchup, brown sugar, rice wine, hoisin sauce, red food coloring or red bean curd (see Cook's Note), and Chinese five-spice powder together in a saucepan over. A wide variety of chinese bbq sauce options are available to you, such as form, primary ingredient, and certification. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage of chinese bbq.